With offices and experts on three continents, including global Investment Banking and Private Equity teams, an international equity sales force and a nationally recognized U.S. fixed income platform, Baird offers unique, first-person insights into important markets around the world.
Commentary and Analysis
- Baird Advisors Fixed Income Market Commentary (December 2015)
- Fixed Income Market Commentary (January 26)
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary (January 19)
- M&A Market Analysis
- Mary Ellen Stanek's 2016 Bond Market Outlook
Baird Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek recaps the 2015 bond market and offers her outlook for 2016.
- The View From the Ground
Baird Capital offers first-person perspective on China's longer-term investment and economic potential.
- The Acceleration of Asia-Pacific Outbound M&A
Asia-Pacific outbound M&A activity is on the rise. Baird examines recent deals and buyer activity in North America and Europe.
- Upping the Ante: Crossover Investments in Biotech Fuel Public Debuts
Earlier, faster crossover investments are increasingly important to completing a successful Biotech IPO.
- HR Tech Notes: Beyond Digital
Baird's take on why mobile, social and analytics will drive the next chapter of disruption in Human Capital Management.
- Make it Count
Baird Capital discusses and explores the rise of big data in workforce optimization and opportunities in this rapidly evolving market.