With offices and experts on three continents, including global Investment Banking and Private Equity teams, an international equity sales force and a nationally recognized U.S. fixed income platform, Baird offers unique, first-person insights into important markets around the world.
Commentary and Analysis
- Baird Advisors Fixed Income Market Commentary (January 2016)
- Fixed Income Market Commentary (April 26)
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary (April 25)
- M&A Market Commentary
- Talking Growth
Get video insights from Baird's recent Private Company Technology & Services conference.
- The Power of Partnership
Baird Capital makes a case for the value of human capital perspectives in developing portfolio company management.
- European Targets are Back in Focus
Baird Global Investment Banking investigates how North American corporates and private equity firms are driving transatlantic M&A.
- Baird Survey: Industrial M&A
Baird recently conducted interviews with 20 North American and western European corporates regarding their M&A strategy.
- Baird’s Global Industrial Report
Our capital markets experts discuss the trends and dynamics shaping today’s global Industrial market.
- Mary Ellen Stanek's 2016 Bond Market Outlook
Baird Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek recaps the 2015 bond market and offers her outlook for 2016.
- The Acceleration of Asia-Pacific Outbound M&A
Asia-Pacific outbound M&A activity is on the rise. Baird examines recent deals and buyer activity in North America and Europe.