Juvenile & Toy Products Survey Results
Baird's Juvenile & Toy Products team recently surveyed segments of the juvenile and toy industry on key topics related to consumer demographic profiles, purchase history, COVID-19 purchasing behavior, purchase habits and purchase preferences. The surveys revealed compelling industry trends and themes in each category, including:
- Consumer Resilience Despite Difficult Macro Environment
- Fortifying Wholesale Relationships
- Innovation and Focus on Strong Brands
- Strong Q4 Outlook
- Toy Category Challenged by Difficult Macro Environment
- Inventory Visibility Expected to Drive Normalized Purchasing Habits
- Content is King
- New Participants and Channels Leading Growth
Contact a member of Baird's Juvenile & Toy Products team to further discuss these survey results and our coverage.
Baird's Juvenile & Toy Products practice has extensive experience advising best-in-class sector brands and industry icons.
Members of Baird's Consumer team share insight on the future of the Baby & Toddler category.