We Help Clients Execute
Growth Initiative financing
Sell-Side Lender Process
Our Services Include
- Process design, implementation and management
- Detailed credit materials preparation with sector insights
- Lender selection, engagement and management
- Facilitating due diligence and follow-up
- In-depth modeling of financing scenarios and covenants
- Negotiating term sheets and documents
- Customized financing solutions across the entire capital structure
- Deep sector expertise and extensive debt advisory experience
- Strong relationships with a broad range of lenders, including Tier 1 lenders, traditional banks and debt funds
- A highly efficient process structure with a focus on upfront preparation, reduced burden on management teams/financial sponsors and reduced time to close
- An array of options for our clients enabling the selection of a tailored solution best meeting our clients' requirements
Our Businesses At a Glance
Rajat Duggal and Greg Long, Partners at FFL Partners, share how Baird’s extensive relationships and deep insight into potential lenders helped them complete a complex acquisition financing on a tight timeline.
Steven Foster, CEO of Lucky Strike Entertainment, on how Baird’s experience, culture and commitment helped him grow his business.
Hear how Baird helped Calibre Scientific complete a recapitalization amidst the global pandemic from Ben Travis, CEO of Calibre Scientific, and Usman Shakeel, Managing Director, StoneCalibre.
Baird’s Capital Advisory team surveyed a large sample of private credit funds focused on senior lending to performing credits to quantify how the war has impacted the private credit market.
Baird's Debt Advisory team demystifies the range of junior capital solutions and shares its insights on how they can most effectively be used to optimize financing structures.
Get Baird's best practices for how to manage your liquidity and stay in good standing with lenders in the current environment.
See the results of our 2020 survey where we spoke to lenders to learn how they're supporting borrowers during the COVID-19 pandemic.