Baird’s Investment Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: September 6
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: September 18
- Macro Update. A high-level look at the factors that influence the investing environment. Updated: May 23
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: September 21
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: September 11
- 2017 Midyear Economic and Stock Market Update. Baird’s Investment Strategy Team looks at the economic and market fundamentals at 2017’s halfway point. Updated: July 13
VIDEOS: Five Threats to Retirement and Teaching Kids to Be Financially Fit. Tim Steffen, Baird’s Director of Advanced Planning, discussed these important planning topics with Morningstar’s Christine Benz. Updated: June 27.
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q2 2017 Market Update | Q3 2017 Quarterly Tactical Call | Q2 2017 Market Chartbook
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- Corporate Bond Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: September 11
- Muni Fortnightly. Dave Violette, CFA, provides a snapshot of the current municipal market. Updated: September 11
- 2017 Fixed Income Midyear Market Outlook . Craig Elder, Senior Fixed Income Analyst, discusses bond market performance in 2017, the possible impact of tax reform on the fixed income market, and expectations for the remainder of 2017. Updated: July 2017