Baird’s Investment Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: June 22
- Macro Update. A weekly, high-level look at the factors that influence the investing environment. Updated: June 28
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: June 27
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: June 16
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: June 24
- 2016 Economic and Stock Market Outlook | 2015 Re-Cap and Guideposts Heading Into 2016. Guides to what may be in store for investors in 2016. Updated: December 2015
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q1 2016 Market Update | Q2 2016 Quarterly Tactical Call | Q1 2016 Market Chartbook
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- Fixed Income Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: June 28
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the municipal bond market. Updated: June 28
- Morningstar Video: What’s next for my bonds? Baird Advisors Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek discusses the Fed, how to deal with low yields, the threat of inflation and more. Updated: April 2
- The Fed Revises Forecast, Signals Two Rate Hikes in 2016. Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Craig Elder shares his perspective on the Federal Reserve’s March meeting. Updated: March 18
- 2016 Fixed Income Market Outlook. Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Craig Elder looks back on how the fixed income market performed in 2015 and offers his predictions for 2016. Updated: December 11