Baird’s Market Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
- Charts to Watch:
2015 Economic & Stock Market Outlook | Chart Pack
- Investment Strategy Outlook (March 25, 2015)
Bulls Keep Benefit Of The Doubt
Weight of the Evidence (April 15, 2015)
- Investment Strategy: Quarterly Tactical Call (April 2015)
Distills Baird's long- and near-term outlook into investment recommendations for the current quarter.
- Market Notes (April 27, 2015)
Stocks Anticipated to Remain Range Bound
- Market Update: Q1 2015 Review and Outlook (April 2015)
Stock markets post modest gains; bond markets surprise to the upside.
- Technical Review and Outlook (April 23, 2015)
Analyzes statistics generated by market activity such as price and momentum trends.
- Q1 2015 Market Chart Book (April 2015)
A visual recap that puts recent market activity into context.
- The Shifting Bond Landscape (February 2015)
Mary Ellen Stanek, Chief Investment Officer at Baird Advisors, sat down with Morningstar to discuss today's dynamic bond markets.
What’s Moving the Market in 2015?
Bruce Bittles, Baird’s Chief Investment Strategist, outlines the top economic factors that will continue to impact investments this year.
Looking Forward to 2015
An Economic and Market Outlook with Willie Delwiche