Covertible Senior Notes

Real Estate
Covertible Senior Notes

Summary

Baird served as co-manager on this offering

About

Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. (the “Company”) (NYSE: SRC) recently completed a Senior Unsecured Convertible Notes Offering, generating gross proceeds of approximately $748 million. The Company intends to use the net proceeds from the offering to repay the outstanding balance under its revolving credit facility, to fund potential future acquisitions and for general corporate purposes including additional repayments of borrowings outstanding under its revolving credit facility.

Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. operates as a self-administered and self-managed REIT that invests in and manages a portfolio of single-tenant, operationally essential real estate throughout the United States that is generally leased on a long-term, triple-net basis primarily to tenants engaged in retail, service and distribution industries. As of March 31, 2014, the Company’s undepreciated gross investment in real estate and loans totaled approximately $7.4 billion, representing investments in 2,287 properties. Of this amount, 98.4% consisted of gross investment in real estate, representing ownership of 2,142 properties, and the remaining 1.6% consisted of commercial mortgage loans receivable secured by the remaining 145 properties or other related assets. Spirit Realty Capital is headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona.

For additional information about this transaction, please contact:

Jeff Rogatz (202) 303-1823
Tom O’Hare (202) 303-1811
Gary Placek (414) 765-3611
Mike Wilcox (414) 298-5999
Real Estate
Covertible Senior Notes
Date
May 2014
Company
Spirit Realty Capital, Inc.
Transaction
M&A
Sectors
Real Estate
Target Location
North America

Share