Baird is strong, profitable and expanding our global reach and capabilities to best meet clients’ needs. Because we’re employee owned, we have a huge stake in making sure we do things right. This drives the way we’ve structured, grown and continue to run our firm:
- Five core businesses balance our sources of revenue and broaden our capabilities for clients
- We’ve grown in times when many competitors were restructuring or downsizing
- Our net capital is well in excess of regulatory requirements
- We have been conservative in our use of debt and have significant unused bank commitments
- Baird offers client account protection in excess of SIPC limits through a special Lloyd’s of London insurance policy
Of course, our real strength comes from the trust and confidence our clients place in us, best exemplified by the more than $100 billion in assets they have entrusted to us.
View Baird's Statement of Financial Condition reports.