As a leading underwriter for middle-market companies, Baird provides innovative equity financing solutions to support complex corporate strategies. We offer a wide array of services tailored to meet the unique capital and liquidity needs of our clients, including:
- Initial public offerings (IPOs)
- Follow-on offerings (publicly marketed and accelerated)
- Confidentially marketed (“wall cross”) follow-on offerings
- Block trades/bought deals
- At-the-market offerings
- Preferred equity offerings
- Private investments in public equity (PIPEs) and registered directs
Our extensive transaction experience and knowledge of the equity capital markets allows us to provide differentiated, value-added insights, advice, positioning and execution that help lead to successful outcomes for our clients. We achieve these successful outcomes for clients through our:
- Unique, "one team" approach – Baird’s entire Global Investment Banking group operates on a single profit and loss (P&L) statement – something that’s very unique among investment banks. This structure drives a higher level of teamwork and collaboration for our clients.
- Deep, focused sector expertise – With dedicated industry bankers supported by top-rated equity research in nearly a dozen industry verticals, we have the knowledge of and access to key sector investors.
- Global distribution capabilities – Baird’s institutional sales and trading team and broad retail network provide unique access to key decision makers and investors around the world.
- Long-term, comprehensive aftermarket support – Our highly ranked investor conferences and non-deal roadshows enable us to be a long-term financial partner for issuers.
- Dedicated Financial Sponsors group – Baird’s dedicated Financial Sponsor group brings significant private equity perspectives and relationships to relevant transactions.
- Senior banker involvement – Senior members of our team are actively involved in each stage of the transaction process, providing a continuity of service for the client and seasoned advice throughout the entire process.