Baird’s Investment Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- 2016 Mid-Year Economic and Stock Market Outlook. A mid-year update on the economy and stock market. Updated: June 24
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: August 25
- Macro Update. A weekly, high-level look at the factors that influence the investing environment. Updated: August 23
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: August 29
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: August 25
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: August 3
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q2 2016 Market Update | Q3 2016 Quarterly Tactical Call | Q2 2016 Market Chartbook
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- 2016 Midyear Fixed Income Market Outlook. Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Craig Elder offers his midyear commentary on the fixed income market. Updated: July 7
- Fixed Income Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: August 30
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the municipal bond market. Updated: August 30
- Morningstar Video: What’s next for my bonds? Baird Advisors Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek discusses the Fed, how to deal with low yields, the threat of inflation and more. Updated: April 2