Baird’s Market Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: August 24
- 2015 Mid-Year Economic and Stock Market Outlook. A mid-year update on the economy and stock market. Updated: June 25
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: August 24
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: August 27
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: July 30
- VIDEO: The Score at the Half. Investment Strategist Willie Delwiche provides his mid-year thoughts on the markets and the economy.
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q2 2015 Market Update | Q2 2015 Chart Book |
Q3 2015 Quarterly Tactical Call
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- Puerto Rico Default. Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Dave Violette discusses how the first default in Puerto Rico’s history impacts the bond market. Updated: August 6
- Fixed Income Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: August 24
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the municipal bond market. Updated: August 24
- Video: Today's Bond Market - Trends and Investor Implications. Baird Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek, CFA, and Senior Portfolio Manager Warren Pierson, CFA, discuss trends and advice for investors in the bond markets. Updated: July 23