Baird’s Investment Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: May 4
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: May 22
- Macro Update. A high-level look at the factors that influence the investing environment. Updated: May 23
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: May 25
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: May 10
- 2017 Economic and Stock Market Update. Baird’s Investment Strategy Team looks at the economic and market fundamentals as we head into 2017. Updated: December 8
- Baird’s Financial Experts React to Trump’s Tax Plans. Tim Steffen, Baird’s Director of Financial Planning, and Bruce Bittles, Baird’s Chief Investment Strategist, share their initial reaction to the new administration’s tax proposals. Updated: May 2
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q1 2017 Market Update | Q2 2017 Quarterly Tactical Call | Q1 2017 Market Chartbook
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- Fixed Income Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: May 16
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the municipal bond market. Updated: May 16
- 2017 Fixed Income Market Outlook. Craig Elder, Senior Fixed Income Analyst, discusses the new administration, the Federal Reserve and what’s in store for bonds in the new year. Updated: January 2017