Baird’s Market Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
- Charts to Watch:
2015 Economic & Stock Market Outlook | Chart Pack
- Investment Strategy Outlook | Weight of the Evidence
(March 25, 2015)
Bulls Keep Benefit Of The Doubt
- Investment Strategy: Quarterly Tactical Call (January 2015)
Distills Baird's long- and near-term outlook into investment recommendations for the current quarter.
- Market Notes (March 23, 2015)
Fed Remains Friendly
- Market Update: Q4 2014 Review and Outlook (January 2015)
Stock markets post modest gains; bond markets surprise to the upside.
- Technical Review and Outlook (March 19, 2015)
Analyzes statistics generated by market activity such as price and momentum trends.
- Q4 2014 Market Chart Book (December 2014)
A visual recap that puts recent market activity into context.
- The Shifting Bond Landscape (February 2015)
Mary Ellen Stanek, Chief Investment Officer at Baird Advisors, sat down with Morningstar to discuss today's dynamic bond markets.
What’s Moving the Market in 2015?
Bruce Bittles, Baird’s Chief Investment Strategist, outlines the top economic factors that will continue to impact investments this year.
Looking Forward to 2015
An Economic and Market Outlook with Willie Delwiche