Baird’s Investment Strategy Team combines diverse, extensive economic and investment experience to provide direction for Baird’s individual clients as well as institutional investors.
Stock Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Weight of the Evidence. A snapshot of the six primary indicators moving today’s market. Updated: November 3
- 2015 Mid-Year Economic and Stock Market Outlook. A mid-year update on the economy and stock market. Updated: June 25
- Market Notes. The Market Strategy Team’s weekly take on the market. Updated: November 23
- Technical Review and Outlook. A technical analysis of market trends. Updated: November 19
- Investment Strategy Outlook. An update on how evolving economic and market conditions are reflected in Baird’s investment strategy. Updated: November 4
- VIDEO: The Score at the Half. Investment Strategist Willie Delwiche provides his mid-year thoughts on the markets and the economy.
- Bull and Baird. A market blog offering an insightful and entertaining take on the economy.
- Quarterly Reports: Q3 2015 Market Update | Q3 2015 Chart Book |
Q4 2015 Quarterly Tactical Call
Bond Market Analysis and Commentary
- The Fed Declines to Raise Interest Rates. Now What? Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Craig Elder weighs in on how the Fed’s decision impacts the bond market. Updated: September 21
- Puerto Rico Default. Baird Senior Fixed Income Research Analyst Dave Violette discusses how the first default in Puerto Rico’s history impacts the bond market. Updated: August 6
- Fixed Income Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the fixed income market. Updated: November 16
- Municipal Bond Market Commentary. A review and analysis of what’s impacting the municipal bond market. Updated: November 23
- Mary Ellen Stanek's 2016 Bond Market Outlook. Baird Chief Investment Officer Mary Ellen Stanek recaps the 2015 bond market and offers her outlook for 2016. Updated: September 18