Baird’s wealth management experts frequently provide timely perspective on topics that can and often should impact your plans.
Wealth Management Insights
- June 2016 | Can You Do Well By Doing Good?
- May 2016 | Where There’s a Will, There’s a Way: Clearing Up Common Estate Planning Misconceptions
- Read more of Baird's Insights: 2016 | 2015 | 2014 | 2013
White Papers from Baird
Our Most Recent White Papers
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- Aligning Social Objectives with Financial Goals
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Latest Budget Bill Restricts Social Security Planning Strategies
- The Lifecycle of Risk Management
Tax and Financial Planning
- Year-End Tax & Financial Planning Ideas
- Factors to Consider When Unwinding a Roth Conversion
- Supreme Court Ruling Creates Financial and Estate Planning Opportunities for Same-Sex Married Couples
- Ten Mistakes That Can Undermine Your Retirement Savings
Investment and Portfolio Management
- Do Fund Ratings Have Predictive Value?
- Recognizing the Challenges and Opportunities in Fixed Income
- The Importance of Asset Allocation
- The Truth About Top-Performing Money Managers
- Overview of Qualified Higher Educational Expenses
- Statistics on Student Education Debt
- Qualifying for Financial Aid
Read more from Baird’s thought leaders in our white paper archive.