Baird’s wealth management experts frequently provide timely perspective on topics that can and often should impact your plans.
Wealth Management Insights
- April 2019 | Gone Phishing
- March 2019 | Have You Planned for All 3 Phases of Retirement?
- February 2019 | 5 Tax Traps for 2019
- Read more of Baird's Insights: 2019 | 2018 | 2017
Financial Planning in a Changing Tax Environment
Tim Steffen presents a comprehensive look at how the new tax reform legislation affects all areas of financial planning. Updated: May 11, 2018
White Papers from Baird
Our Most Recent White Papers
- Financial Considerations of Refinancing a Mortgage
- Tax Filing Changes and Traps for 2018
- Investing in Qualified Opportunity Funds
- Six Tips for Keeping Your Debt in Check
- Teaching Kids to Be Financially Fit
Tax and Financial Planning
- Year-End Tax and Financial Planning Ideas
- Tax Deductions for Casualty and Theft Losses
- WSJ: Tim Steffen Discusses the "Kiddie Tax"
- Bunching Tax Deductions to Maximize Their Benefit
- After Tax Reform
- Five Unexpected Threats to a Well-Planned Retirement
- Ten Mistakes That Can Undermine Your Retirement Savings
- Talking to Your Parents About Their Finances
Investment and Portfolio Management
- The Hidden Cost of Holding a Concentrated Position
- Important Facts on Exchange-Traded Funds
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- Aligning Social Objectives With Financial Goals
Read more from Baird’s thought leaders in our white paper archive.
To discuss how these insights could impact your investments and wealth management plans, contact your Baird Financial Advisor. Not a Baird client? Find a Baird Financial Advisor.