Baird Financial Advisors Receive National, Regional Honors In 2011
MILWAUKEE, November 29, 2011
Baird announced today that ten of its Financial Advisors and Financial Advisor teams received national and regional honors in 2011 for being among the best in the financial services industry. Baird’s more than 680 Financial Advisors serve as personal wealth managers, developing customized financial strategies that address key concerns such as financial planning, asset allocation, tax management and wealth transfer.
“Baird is proud to have some of the most talented Financial Advisors in the industry,” said Mike Schroeder, President of Private Wealth Management. “These professionals and teams strive every day to deliver the best financial advice and service to our clients, and represent the very best of Baird. It is a testament to our culture, and to the continued growth and success of our Private Wealth Management business, that these outstanding individuals have chosen to build their careers with us.”
Financial Advisors and Financial Advisor teams recognized in 2011 include:
- The following Financial Advisors were recognized among the “Top 1,000 Advisors, State-by-State” in the Feb. 19 issue of Barron’s:
- Randy Beeman, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Reston, Va., office. Beeman is co-founder of the Wise Investor Group.
- Philip C. Dallman, Managing Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Milwaukee office. He is a member of the Milwaukee Private Asset Management Group.
- David Epstein, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Milwaukee office.
- Leah Hoffman, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Phoenix office. She is a member of The Hoffman and Hock Group.
- Michael G. Klein, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Milwaukee office. He is a member of the Milwaukee Private Asset Management Group.
- John Mockovciak, Managing Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Dallas office. He is a member of The Mockovciak Woolley Group.
- Paul Stscherban, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Mishawaka, Wis., office.
- Randy Beeman and Michael G. Klein were named among the “Top 100 Financial Advisers” in the April 16 issue of Barron’s. This is Beeman’s third year on the list and Klein’s fifth.
- Chris Calvelli, Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Milwaukee office, was named among the "Top 5 Regional Advisors Under 40" in the Nov. 29 issue of OnWallStreet. He is a member of The Epstein Calvelli Group.
Baird’s Private Wealth Management
business continues to grow around the country:
- Baird has added more than 225 Financial Advisors and Branch Managers to its Private Wealth Management group since the beginning of 2009, the vast majority of whom are industry veterans.
Since the beginning of 2009, Baird has opened or announced plans to open wealth management offices in several new markets. New office locations include Salt Lake City
, Portland, Ore
, Fort Worth, Texas
, Sacramento, Calif.
, San Francisco
, Charleston, S.C.
, Charlotte N.C.
, Winston-Salem N.C.
, Raleigh, N.C, and Lynchburg, Va.
About Baird Private Wealth Management
Using a consultative approach, Baird’s more than 680 Financial Advisors deliver comprehensive wealth management solutions to clients nationwide. They have the resources to oversee the complete financial picture for high-net-worth families and individuals with complex financial needs. Baird Financial Advisors managed and oversaw more than $64 billion in client assets as of Sept. 30, 2011.
Baird is an employee-owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has more than 2,600 associates serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients. Baird oversees and manages client assets of more than $88 billion. Committed to being a great place to work, Baird ranked number 14 on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” in 2011 – its eighth consecutive year on the list. Baird’s principal operating subsidiaries are Robert W. Baird & Co. in the United States and Robert W. Baird Group Ltd. in Europe. Baird also has an operating subsidiary in Asia supporting Baird’s private equity operations. For more information, please visit Baird’s Web site at rwbaird.com.
For additional information contact: