Since Baird attracts the best and brightest in our industry, we consistently receive recognition for their efforts and excellence on behalf of our clients, including:
- 2014 Greenwich Associates survey
Baird received No. 1 rankings in 12 of 15 categories for equity research, sales and corporate access in Greenwich Associates' annual survey of institutional money managers.
- Nonprofit Center of Milwaukee, Inc.'s Inspire by Example award
The firm was recognized in the business category for Baird Gives Back Week, an annual event that unites Baird associates, friends and relatives to volunteer in communities around the world.
- Crain's Chicago Business' Best Places to Work
Baird ranked No. 5 in the best places for career development category for 2014, our sixth consecutive year of recognition by the publication.
- FORTUNE® magazine’s 2014 100 Best Companies to Work For®
Baird ranked No. 9 on the 2014 list, our 11th consecutive year among the nation’s best employers and our sixth consecutive year among the top 25 companies on the list.
- The M&A Advisor
For nine consecutive years, The M&A Advisor has recognized Baird in its Middle Market Deal Awards.
- Pensions & Investments’ "Best Places to Work in Money Management"
For the second consecutive year, Baird's Asset Management group ranked No. 1 among companies with fewer than 100 employees in the publication's Best Places to Work in Money Management special feature.
- The Bond Buyer's 2013 "Deal of the Year"
The Baird Public Finance-led issuance of $20 million in Limited Obligation Bonds by Harnett County, North Carolina, was recognized, marking Baird’s sixth “Deal of the Year” honor since 2005.
- 2013 Wisconsin Organizational Philanthropy Award
Baird was recognized for outstanding philanthropic leadership by The Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) Southeastern Wisconsin Chapter.
- Barron's Top 40 Wealth Managers in the U.S.
Baird ranked No. 23 on the 2013 list. The firm has been recognized annually since 2007.
- Financial Times/StarMine "World's Top Analysts"
Nine Baird analysts were honored with 15 awards in 2013. Baird analysts have received StarMine awards annually since their inception in 2001.
- Wellness Council of America (WELCOA)
Baird was recognized with a Platinum Well Workplace Award by the Wellness Council of America (WELCOA) in 2013 for the firm’s commitment to excellence in the pursuit of enhancing employee health and well-being.
- Real Deals 2013 Private Equity Awards
“Top UK Exit” - Real Deals magazine recognized a Baird-advised investment banking deal as the “Top UK Exit” among deals with an enterprise value of less than €250 million for 2012.
- Human Rights Campaign's Corporate Equality Index
Baird scored a 90 out of 100 possible points in the HRC's 2014 Index.