Facilitating a qualified retirement plan that meets diverse employee needs while containing costs requires dedicated teamwork. That’s why Baird created The Qualified Plan Consulting Group – an affiliation of the firm’s top financial advisors throughout the country who specialize in retirement plan consulting. Your organization – and your employees – deserve a team of retirement plan experts committed to their long-term success.
Our Consultative Services
Our teams serve as independent consultants for defined contribution, defined benefit, and non-qualified deferred compensation retirement plan clients. Baird serves a growing number of middle-market companies seeking an unbiased advisor team to provide services to their plans. The Qualified Plan Consulting Group provides customized, comprehensive and flexible solutions and services that support both you and your employees. Click on each of the services below to learn how Baird serves its retirement plan clients.
|Fiduciary Management Assistance|
|Plan Design Consultation|
|Asset Allocation Review|
|Vendor Due Diligence|
|The Qualified Plan Consulting
We deliver an unbiased, objective approach in serving our clients.
Serving our retirement plan clients is the primary focus of our teams.
Work with a Baird Qualified Plan Consulting Group Team
Click on any of the links below to learn more about specific members of The Qualified Plan Consulting Group. Our team members frequently work with companies and organizations outside their own state.
- The Braun Walsh Group, Grand Rapids, Michigan1
- The CHP Group, Nashville, Tennessee1
- The Corbett Gehler Group, Madison, Wisconsin1
- Stephen Ellsworth/Robert Brann, Houston, Texas1
- Bryan Fiene, Madison, Wisconsin1
- The Foster, Yasgur, Adams and Sams Group, Cincinnati, Ohio1
- Jeremy Hall, Nashville, Tennessee1
- The Hock Group, Phoenix, Arizona1
- The Marshall-Amato Group, Portland, Oregon1,2
- The Olson Group, Mishawaka, Indiana1
- The Parrott, Forbes & Floyd Group, Charlotte, North Carolina2
- The Pauly Koth Group, Mequon, Wisconsin1
- Brian Penn, Towson, Maryland1,2
- Chris Smith / Daniel Schneck, Milwaukee, Wisconsin1
- Greg Sommersberger, Mequon, Wisconsin1
- The Wrassman, Smith and Colangelo Group, Cincinnati, Ohio1
1Earned the Qualified Plan Financial Consultant designation through the American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries (ASPPA)
2Earned the Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM designation offered by the College of Financial Planning