Our global network of investment banking professionals in the United States, Europe and Asia works in close partnership with clients to evaluate fundamental strategic issues. Our global team of bankers has substantial experience in advising public and privately owned businesses and private equity firms on a wide range of merger and acquisition transactions.
We have an outstanding track record of cross-border M&A transaction execution in more than 30 countries throughout the world.
We’ve built this track record by leveraging our:
- Unique, "one team" approach – Baird’s entire Global Investment Banking group operates on a single profit and loss (P&L) statement – something that’s very unique among investment banks. This structure drives a higher level of teamwork and collaboration for our clients.
- Deep, focused sector expertise – With dedicated industry bankers supported by top-rated equity research in nearly a dozen industry verticals, we have the knowledge of and access to key sector investors.
- Baird’s bankers have sound, fundamental understanding of and insights into our core industries of focus. This expertise is enhanced by Baird’s top equity research of more than 700 companies.
- Global network of relationships – Our knowledge of advising both buyers and sellers provides Baird with perspectives and insights that further strengthen our capabilities for middle-market companies.
- Dedicated Financial Sponsors group – Baird has a dedicated Financial Sponsor group comprised of skilled M&A bankers who bring significant private equity perspectives and relationships to every M&A process.
- Senior banker involvement – Senior members of our team are actively involved in each stage of the transaction process, providing a continuity of service for the client and seasoned advice throughout the entire process.