Baird’s wealth management experts frequently provide timely perspective on topics that can and often should impact your plans.
Wealth Management Insights
- October 2014 | Planting a Seed: The Basics of Financial Planning
- September 2014 | The New Retirementality
- Read more of Baird's 2014 Insights and 2013 Insights.
White Papers From Baird
- College Dorm Room Checklist
- Statistics on Student Education Debt
- Do Fund Ratings Have Predictive Value?
- Social Security Planning Strategies
- Financial Aid Overview
- Tax Planning for Same-Sex Married Couples
- Closed-End Funds: Opportunities and Challenges in a Unique Market
- The Golden Age of Estate Planning
- Recognizing the Challenges and Opportunities in Fixed Income
- The Importance of Asset Allocation
- The Role of Alternative Investments in a Diversified Investment Portfolio
- The Hidden Cost of Holding a Concentrated Position
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- How Your Mind Plays Tricks on You: Lessons From Behavioral Finance
- The (Un)Reliability of Past Performance
- Permanent Estate and Gift Tax Relief
- The Quest for Yield: The Roles of Dividend and Interest Income
- The Truth About Top-Performing Money Managers