Baird’s wealth management experts frequently provide timely perspective on topics that can and often should impact your plans.
Wealth Management Insights
- February 2018 | Smart Ways to Manage Debt and Get Ahead
- January 2018 | What Taxpayers Need to Know About the New Tax Law
- December 2017 | Setting Financial Resolutions That Last in the New Year
- Read more of Baird's Insights: 2018 | 2017 | 2016
2018 Wealth Management Outlook
Baird’s Chief Investment Strategist, Bruce Bittles, and Director of Advanced Planning, Tim Steffen, discuss the market trends and planning topics that will be important as the year unfolds.
White Papers from Baird
Our Most Recent White Papers
- 529 College Savings Plans – Tax Season!
- Six Tips for Keeping Your Debt in Check
- Teaching Kids to Be Financially Fit
- Talking to Your Parents About Their Finances
Tax and Financial Planning
- After Tax Reform
- Highlights of the Final Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Factors to Consider When Unwinding a Roth Conversion
- Five Unexpected Threats to a Well-Planned Retirement
- Ten Mistakes That Can Undermine Your Retirement Savings
Investment and Portfolio Management
- The Hidden Cost of Holding a Concentrated Position
- How Rising Rates Can Benefit Bond Investors
- Important Facts on Exchange-Traded Funds
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- Aligning Social Objectives With Financial Goals
Read more from Baird’s thought leaders in our white paper archive.