Baird’s wealth management experts frequently provide timely perspective on topics that can and often should impact your plans.
Wealth Management Insights
- April 2018 | The Tax Cuts and Jobs Act and Charitable Giving
- March 2018 | Investigating Common Myths About Medicare and Medicaid
- February 2018 | Smart Ways to Manage Debt and Get Ahead
- Read more of Baird's Insights: 2018 | 2017 | 2016
Financial Planning in a Changing Tax Environment
Tim Steffen presents a comprehensive look at how the new tax reform legislation affects all areas of financial planning. Updated: May 11, 2018
White Papers from Baird
Our Most Recent White Papers
- Planning Your Tax Payments to Avoid IRS Penalties
- 529 College Savings Plans – Tax Season!
- Six Tips for Keeping Your Debt in Check
- Teaching Kids to Be Financially Fit
Tax and Financial Planning
- Bunching Tax Deductions to Maximize Their Benefit
- After Tax Reform
- Highlights of the Final Tax Cuts and Jobs Act
- Qualified Charitable Distributions
- Factors to Consider When Unwinding a Roth Conversion
- Five Unexpected Threats to a Well-Planned Retirement
- Ten Mistakes That Can Undermine Your Retirement Savings
- Talking to Your Parents About Their Finances
Investment and Portfolio Management
- The Hidden Cost of Holding a Concentrated Position
- How Rising Rates Can Benefit Bond Investors
- Important Facts on Exchange-Traded Funds
- Active vs. Passive Money Management
- Aligning Social Objectives With Financial Goals
Read more from Baird’s thought leaders in our white paper archive.
To discuss how these insights could impact your investments and wealth management plans, contact your Baird Financial Advisor. Not a Baird client? Find a Baird Financial Advisor.