Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated ("Baird") is providing to its clients ("you") the ability to download certain tax information related to your Baird accounts ("Tax Information"). By accessing your Tax Information in this manner, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth herein (the "Agreement"). These terms and conditions are subject to change by Baird at any time in Baird's discretion and such changes will be effective upon posting of updated terms and conditions by Baird.
4. Links to Other Websites. Links& included on Baird Online (the "Site") that link to any non-Baird website are provided solely for informational purposes. Baird has no control over the content of such non-Baird websites. Baird makes no warranties, either express or implied, concerning the content of such non-Baird websites, including the accuracy, completeness, reliability or suitability thereof for any particular purpose, nor does Baird warrant that such non-Baird websites are free from any claims of copyright, trademark or other infringement of the rights of third parties or that such site or content is devoid of viruses or other contamination. Links to non-Baird websites do not imply Baird's endorsement of, or responsibility for, the content of such websites.
5. Access to the Service. You are solely responsible for the hardware, software or other technology needed for you to access the Site. Access to the Site and the Service may from time to time be unavailable, delayed, limited or slowed due to, among other things:
- Hardware failure, including among other things failures of computers (including your own computer), servers, networks, telecommunication lines and connections, and other electronic and mechanical equipment
- Software failure, including among other things, bugs, errors, viruses, configuration problems, incompatibility of systems, utilities or applications, the operation of firewalls or screening programs, unreadable codes, or irregularities within particular documents or other content
- Overload of system capacities
- Damage caused by severe weather, earthquakes, wars, insurrection, riots, civil commotion, act of God, accident, fire, water damage, explosion, mechanical breakdown or natural disasters
- Interruption (whether partial or total) of power supplies or other utility of service
- Strike or other stoppage (whether partial or total) of labor
- Governmental or regulatory restrictions, exchange rulings, court or tribunal orders or other human intervention
- Any other cause (whether similar or dissimilar to any of the foregoing) whatsoever beyond the control of Baird
BAIRD DOES NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, ADEQUACY, OR COMPLETENESS OF THE TAX INFORMATION AND ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON THE SITE OR PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SERVICE AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THE MATERIALS AND TAX INFORMATION. NOTHING HEREIN SHALL BE CONSTRUED AS LIMITING OR REDUCING BAIRD'S RESPONSIBILITIES AND OBLIGATIONS TO CLIENTS IN ACCORDANCE WITH APPLICABLE LAWS AND REGULATIONS.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL BAIRD BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITY OR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF ANY USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, THE SERVICES, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER BAIRD HAS BEEN APPRISED OF THE LIKELIHOOD OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE.
1TurboTax® and TurboTax® Online are registered trademarks and/or service marks of Intuit Inc. Intuit Inc. is not affiliated with Baird and Intuit, Inc. is solely responsible for the information provided by Intuit Inc. for users of TurboTax® software. Baird makes no representations or warranties with respect to, cannot and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of information and other content supplied by Intuit Inc. or the results obtained from use of Intuit Inc. products such as TurboTax® and TurboTax ® Online.