- Once you have created your Baird Online account, do not share your user ID or password with anyone other than those you listed on your Baird Online Viewing Agreement or those you have provided account viewing access to via the online shared account viewing process.
- Always log out of Baird Online after you are done viewing your account or making changes – remaining logged in increases the risk of an unauthorized user viewing your personal account information. You can find the “Log Out” button at the top right corner of the any page within Baird Online.
- Baird Online provides you with the most up-to-date technology and secure online experience when viewed with web browsers that meet the minimum browser requirements. For the best user experience, we recommend using the following versions of these browsers:
- For further information on website security at Baird and general tips for safe web browsing, visit these pages:
- If you are having trouble logging in to your Baird Online account, fill out this form or contact Baird Online Support [Monday – Friday, 7 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. (CST)].
If you do not have a Baird Online account, you can complete the quick and easy online registration process to create one today!