- What is eDelivery?
Baird’s electronic delivery service for account documents and investor communications.
- Which documents and communications can I receive electronically?
Client statements, transaction confirmations and investor communications (prospectuses, proxy notices, annual reports, etc.).
- Do I need a Baird Online account in order to have eDelivery?
Yes – if you would like to receive documents electronically, you must set up a Baird Online account. Sign up today.
- How do I select eDelivery for my mailing preferences?
Log into Baird Online, click on the “Account Services” tab and then click “eDelivery Preferences”- thorough instructions will be provided on the page.
- How will I know when my electronic documents are available?
You will receive an email notifying you that a document is available for you to view on Baird Online. For your convenience, a link to the Baird Online log-in page will be provided within the email.
- How do I print my electronic documents?
Printable versions of your documents are available on Baird Online under the “Documents” tab. In the drop-down menu, just click the “View PDF” icon next to the document you would like to print – this will open Adobe Reader. Within Adobe Reader, click the Print icon in the top left corner of the screen.
- How do I change my mailing preferences back to paper?
Log in to Baird Online, click the “Documents” tab and then click “eDelivery Preferences” – thorough instructions will be provided on the page.
- I’m signed up for eDelivery – why am I not receiving email notifications to view my documents online?
First, check your “Spam” or “Junk” folder to see if your email provider flagged Baird Online’s email notifications as spam. If you find the emails were flagged as spam, add the following email addresses to your list of contacts to ensure they won’t be flagged in the future: