Baird is nationally recognized as a great place to work. We actively recruit highly qualified professionals to join our Fixed Income Capital Markets team.
We’re proud to provide our associates with an array of resources to support their career development, including:
- An in-house marketing and advertising team with expertise in public relations and media relations, graphic design, and brand building
- Dedicated compliance officers to provide guidance on policies and regulations
- An IT team with expertise in supporting industry software applications in a fast-paced environment
- A human capital resource team to assist with career growth, benefits and personal investments
- Strong support of personal community involvement, including company matches for personal donations and paid time off for volunteer opportunities
Learn more about our Fixed Income Capital Markets business and view open opportunities.