Wise investors know diversification can help mitigate secular and cyclical risks within their portfolios, but comprehensive wealth management takes a much broader, deeper look at the risks that could jeopardize your long-term financial goals.
With deep risk management expertise, Baird can analyze your situation and recommend appropriate insurance-based solutions and strategies to help protect your most important investments and plans, including:
- Ensuring your income is adequately replaced and debt obligations are met in the event of a premature death or disability
- Optimal utilization of advanced estate and wealth transfer planning, including estate equalization, charitable legacy planning and other tax mitigation strategies
- Business insurance protection, including funding a buy/sell plan, key person protection and other “golden handcuff” strategies
- Using various insured solutions to help create a sustainable income during retirement
- Asset protection in the event of a long term care need
And because insurance is one of the most important investments you can make, Baird offers free reviews of clients’ existing policies to help ensure they are optimally aligned with your overall wealth management plans and objectives.