Convenience and Security with Baird eDelivery
Signing up is easy, and you can select which documents you’d like to receive via eDelivery. (Don’t worry- you’ll still get your tax documents in the mail.)
Why Go Paperless?
- Paperless documents can help reduce your risk of mail fraud and identity theft.
- You have safe, secure access to your documents anytime from anywhere.
- Minimize paper clutter.
- Keep all your important documents in one, organized place.
- Print your documents if you need paper copies.
- It’s good for the environment.
How Do I Sign Up for eDelivery?
Paperless delivery is available through Baird’s free online client site: Baird OnLine.
- If you already have Baird OnLine access:Log in to Baird OnLine, visit the “Client Service Center” and select “eDelivery Options”. Follow in simple instructions to sign up. Also, see our guide for “How to Go Green.”
- If you do not have Baird OnLine access: Register for Baird OnLine access by completing and mailing this form (PDF), which allows you to sign up for Baird OnLine and eDelivery at the same time. You cantake a tour of Baird OnLine to learn more about this valuable client benefit. See our guide for “How to Go Green.”
How Will I Know When My Electronic Documents are Available for Viewing?
You will receive an email message advising you that a statement, confirmation or investor communication is available to be viewed. The message will instruct you to log in to Baird OnLine to view it and provide a link directly to the document.
For more information about Baird OnLine access and going paperless, see the eDelivery frequently asked questions, or contact your financial advisor.