Baird’s dedicated team of finance professionals has focused on the needs of Wisconsin school districts for many years. School Business Solutions furthers that mission in a variety of ways, including roles as general as providing high-level training for new administrators and as specific as developing cash-flow models to calculate cost-efficient methods for financing projected deficits.
Other services include:
Our team is led by Debby Schufletowski. She has years of experience as a business manager and independent consultant for school districts across Wisconsin.
- Board workshops on school finance topics
- Developing and presenting budget forecast models
- Supporting annual fiscal audits and related reporting
- Assisting with costing models for the negotiations process
- Creating, implementing and reporting annual budgets
- Consolidation studies
- Coordinating the creation of a Fund 73 (OPEB) account