Recognizing the need to help clients address situations involving excessive leverage or insolvency in a dynamic global economy, Baird has a dedicated financial restructuring and reorganization group to complement our M&A and equity financing expertise.
Seamlessly integrated with our Investment Banking professionals across the globe, this experienced team of restructuring advisors draws on Baird’s vast cross-sector institutional knowledge, nationally recognized research and close relationships with several hundred financial institutions around the world, including private equity sponsors, hedge funds and commercial lenders to offer strategic insight on:
- Distressed M&A, including bankruptcy §363 sales
- Bankruptcy reorganizations, including pre-packaged and pre-negotiated plans of reorganization
- Enterprise valuation
- Exchange offers
- Rights offerings
- Out of court debt restructuring
- Raising capital from alternative providers
- Opinions relating to solvency and fairness issues
For more information about Baird’s Corporate Restructuring expertise, contact .
with Private Equity and
Hedge Fund Managers