Despite market challenges, Baird teams continue to earn international acclaim from the media and esteemed industry sources.
- In its 2013 Private Equity Awards, Real Deals magazine recognized the Baird-advised sale of M&C Energy Group, Ltd., a portfolio company of Lyceum Capital, to Schneider Electric SA as a “Top UK Exit.”
- Baird’s Investment Banking business has received “Deal of the Year” recognitions from The M&A Advisor for eight years running, including 2012 “Cross-Border Deal of the Year.”
- Baird was recognized as the 2011 “Investment Banking Firm of the Year” by The M&A Advisor.
- Baird Capital’s U.K. Private Equity group received the British Private Equity & Venture Capital Association’s 2012 “Mid-Market Buyout of the Year” for its sale of Aston Carter.
- Baird Capital’s U.S. Private Equity group ranked as a Top 20 “Consistent Performer” for the fifth consecutive year in the 2012 Preqin survey.4
- Since 2004, Baird has been recognized annually as one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®. We ranked No. 14 in 2013 – our fifth straight year among the top 25.
Robert W. Baird Limited (RWBL) and Baird Capital Partners Europe Limited (BCPE) are authorized and regulated in the UK by the Financial Conduct Authority (registered numbers are 124308 and 150154, respectively). RWBL and BCPE have approved this information for distribution in the UK and Europe.
1 $104 billion (USD) in total client assets as of 31 March 2013.
2 Financial results do not reflect the consolidation of certain private equity partnerships.
3 Greenwich Associates U.S. Equity Investors – Small/Mid-Cap Funds, April 2013. Surveys conducted with 88 U.S. small-cap and mid-cap fund managers. Rankings based on top 5 research firms in survey.
4 Based on an international universe of 160 firms and 734 funds fulfilling selection criteria. To learn more, call +44 (0)20 7488 1212 in Europe or 800-RW-BAIRD in the United States, or visit us online at bairdeurope.com.
©2013 Robert W. Baird & Co. Incorporated. Member SIPC. First Use: 7/2013. MC-39026.