You are cordially invited to join members of Baird’s Global Industrial Investment Banking team for an evening of networking and idea sharing.
Tuesday, 12 June, 2018
5:30 – 8:00 p.m. CET
Welcome speech with the Baird Global Investment Banking team
Keynote speech: “Instrumentation and IoT – current and future trends in process automation” by Stephan Neuburger, CEO KROHNE
Brief presentation on the capital markets by Michael Halloran, Baird’s Senior Equity Research Analyst
Grandhotel Hessischer Hof
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Cocktails and hors d’oeuvres will be served.
To register, please use the “Register” button above or email AchemaReception2018@rwbaird.com.
Should you have any questions, contact Sabine Pavicic at email@example.com.
About Baird’s Global Industrial Investment Banking Practice
Baird has a track record of delivering outstanding results for our clients, including comprehensive strategic advisory and capital markets services across the process technology sectors.
- Specialist knowledge and experience in key technologies and end markets in the process industries
- Transactions across pumps, valves, motors, gears, seals, filtration, compressors and testing/instrumentation equipment
- $30 billion of process control transactions, including over 75 M&A deals totaling $19 billion in value and $9 billion in equity capital raised since 2000
- Dedicated investment banking coverage across the U.S., Europe and Asia
- Leading sector advisor for corporate, family-owned, and private equity clients
Select Recent Transactions
Please visit our website at rwbaird.com/investment-banking for a complete list of transactions.
1 Financial results do not reflect the consolidation of certain private equity partnerships.
2As of June 30, 2017.
3 Greenwich Associates U.S. Equity Investors – Small-/Mid-Cap Equities and U.S. Sales & Research, May 2017. Surveys conducted with 101 small-/midcap fund managers and 214 fund managers and 300 traders, respectively. Rankings for qualitative metrics based on leading research firms in survey.