MILWAUKEE, June 17, 2010
“Baird is proud to have some of the most talented Financial Advisors in the industry,” said Mike Schroeder, President of Private Wealth Management. “These professionals and teams strive every day to deliver the best financial advice and service to our clients, and represent the very best of Baird. It is a testament to our culture, and to the continued growth and success of our Private Wealth Management business, that these outstanding individuals have chosen to build their careers with us.”
Financial Advisors and Financial Advisor teams recognized in the first half of 2010 include:
- The following Financial Advisors were recognized among the “Top 1,000 Advisors, State-by-State” in the Feb. 9 issue of Barron’s:
- Randy Beeman, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Reston, Va., office. Beeman is co-founder of the Wise Investor Group.
- Philip C. Dallman, Managing Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Milwaukee office. He is a member of the Milwaukee Private Asset Management Group.
- David Epstein, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Milwaukee office.
- Leah Hoffman, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Phoenix office. She is a member of The Hoffman and Hock Group.
- Michael G. Klein, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Milwaukee office. He is a member of the Milwaukee Private Asset Management Group.
- John Lewenauer, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Milwaukee office.
- John Mockovciak, Managing Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Dallas office. He is a member of The Mockovciak Woolley Group.
- Glenn Pahnke, Managing Director and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Scottsdale office. He is a member of The Pahnke Group.
- Paul Stscherban, Managing Director and Financial Advisor in Baird’s Mishawaka, Wis., office.
- Stacy Williams, Vice President and Senior Investment Consultant in Baird’s Milwaukee office, was recognized by The Business Journal Serving Greater Milwaukee as one of its “Forty Under 40” on April 9. Williams is a member of The Hodge Williams Group.
- Randy Beeman and Michael G. Klein were named among the “Top 100 Financial Advisers” in the April 19 issue of Barron’s. This is Beeman’s second year on the list and Klein’s fourth.
- Charlie Weber, Senior Vice President and Branch Manager in Baird’s Cedar Rapids branch, was recognized by On Wall Street magazine as one of 10 “Branch Managers of the Year.” Weber was honored at an awards dinner April 20 in New York City, and was recognized in the magazine’s May issue. Weber is a member of The Weber Nieland Group.
- Baird added more than 100 Financial Advisors to its Private Wealth Management group in 2009, the vast majority of whom are industry veterans.
- The firm has added 34 Financial Advisors and Branch Managers since the beginning of 2010.
- Since the beginning of 2009, Baird has opened or announced plans to open wealth management offices in several new markets. New office locations include Charlotte, Winston-Salem, Denver, Sacramento, Calif., Lynchburg, Va., and Baltimore and Easton, Md., among others. The firm also has announced plans to open offices in Raleigh, N.C., Portland, Ore., and St. Paul, Minn.
Using a consultative approach, Baird’s more than 650 Financial Advisors deliver comprehensive wealth management solutions to clients nationwide. They have the resources to oversee the complete financial picture for high-net-worth families and individuals with complex financial needs. Baird Financial Advisors managed and oversaw more than $58 billion in client assets as of March 31, 2010.
Baird is an employee-owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has more than 2,400 associates serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients. Baird oversees and manages client assets of more than $78 billion. Committed to being a great place to work, Baird ranked number 11 on FORTUNE’s “100 Best Companies to Work For®” in 2010 – its seventh consecutive year on the list. Baird’s principal operating subsidiaries are Robert W. Baird & Co. in the United States and Robert W. Baird Group Ltd. in Europe. Baird also has an operating subsidiary in Asia supporting Baird’s private equity operations. For more information, please visit Baird’s Web site at www.rwbaird.com.
For additional information contact:
For additional information contact:
Baird Public Relations