Baird hires experienced Financial Advisors who cultivate client relationships, have solid investment records and judgment, and contribute to their living and working environments. If you're looking for a company that will understand and value your experience and success, take a serious look at Baird.
A career as a Baird Financial Advisor offers challenging work, ongoing professional development, and rewards and recognition programs. In addition, you'll have the resources and support necessary to continue building strong client relationships.
You’ll also experience a culture based on honesty, integrity and genuine concern for clients and associates.
At Baird, you'll have the opportunity to work in a challenging, competitive environment for a firm that:
- Offers a full range of exceptional investment services
- Dedicates talent and resources to complex planning areas
- Offers asset management services not only to individuals but also to pension and profit-sharing plans, foundations and other organizations
- Provides research with an international reputation for quality
- Works with institutional investors around the world
- Serves as a leading underwriter and investment banker for corporations and municipalities
When you join Baird as an experienced Financial Advisor, we will recognize the value of your experience and your need to advance toward your professional and personal goals. In an industry inundated with information, we are committed to providing our Financial Advisors with the resources they need to make knowledgeable decisions for their clients. Baird offers these tools and opportunities to assist our Financial Advisors in their personal and professional development, including:
- A multi million dollar commitment to technology, providing greater tools to service client accounts
- Continuing education seminars and courses through our Talent and Development team including an intensive asset allocation program
- Tuition reimbursement for courses at an accredited college
- Formal and informal coaching and development through our Performance Management Process
- Networking events to promote the sharing of ideas with other experts at Baird
Your total compensation package is designed to reward you for achieving investment goals and client objectives, in addition to providing incentives that are consistent with Baird's overall operating policy. Compensation for Financial Advisors includes monthly commission payouts and bonuses. Baird also recognizes Financial Advisors for excellence with numerous rewards and recognition programs for sales achievement, client service and other special categories.