Our branch office Client Relationship Assistants (CRAs) play an integral role in the success of the Financial Advisors they work with and, ultimately, in the success of Baird. We recognize that importance, and approach training, professional development, open communication and recognition as we do in other areas of the firm. We believe our commitment contributes to the satisfaction of our Client Relationship Assistants and enhances our reputation in the industry.
As a Baird CRA, you will team up with Financial Advisors to provide quality financial services and advice for our clients. This collaborative approach provides you with opportunities to learn and grow, and to acquire knowledge and responsibilities as you advance through the career levels of a branch CRA.
We offer both new CRAs and those with years of industry experience a structured and comprehensive training program and career path. We provide training at our branch offices as well as online, through our corporate headquarters.
Baird is committed to providing CRAs with ongoing professional development to enhance professional growth and service to clients. Formal programs are offered in Milwaukee annually.Baird offers these tools and opportunities to assist you:
Rewards and Recognition
- Team-building to promote successful Client Relationship Assistant/Financial Advisor teams
- The Registered Assistant Advisory Council that supports and empowers all CRAs
- Tuition reimbursement for any accredited college
- Incentive bonuses for the successful completion of role-specific licensing, such as Series 7 and CFP® certifications
- Formal and informal coaching through the Baird Performance Management Process
CRAs’ compensation includes a base salary, a firm bonus based on Baird’s yearly profitability, and opportunities for special revenue-sharing arrangements at the team’s discretion. In addition, CRAs may be eligible for Baird's generous benefits package as well as numerous awards and recognition for excellence, which you can earn throughout your career at Baird. These include:
- Recognition quarterly and annually for your contributions to your team’s revenue growth
- A CRA All-Star Award, granted to the top four CRAs in Baird’s branch network for going above and beyond